Thesis and Dissertation Projects at the Division of Social and Economic Psychology
Our division regularly assigns thesis and dissertation projects on current topics falling within our areas of research focus and research projects. Our team members supervise only those thesis projects that lie within their thematic areas as stated on their personal websites.
For a list of current topics, click here.
If you are interested in writing your bachelor’s, master’s, or Diplom thesis at the Division of Social and Economic Psychology, you should meet the following prerequisites:
• Interest in empirical and quantitative research in psychology
• Good methodological knowledge and willingness to engage in further or advanced study independently
• Good computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel)
• Knowledge of standard, commonly used statistics programs (e.g. SPSS, SAS, or R)
• Good English skills and willingness to engage with English-language literature on the subject
• Willingness to participate actively in research projects
If these criteria apply to you and you are interested in the topics we offer, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on the specific requirements that apply to thesis and dissertation projects, please click here.
Information on the formal prerequisites for thesis and dissertation projects is found on the website of the Advisory Office.