M.A. Childhood Studies and Children’s Rights
Call for applications at the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam!
As of now it is possible to apply for the M.A. Childhood Studies and Children’s Rights for the Academic Year 2016/17 at its new location at Potsdam Universitay of Applied Sciences, Department Sozialwesen, in the future: Bildungs- und Sozialwesen). The Program wil be offered and executed at this new location in the region Berlin / Brandenburg from Wintersemester 2016/27 on.
In the MACR Program at Freie Universität Berlin, no more students are admitted.
Deadline for applications is May 15.
Please send the following documents to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Filled in Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (tabular)
- Essay (Motivation for the application- about 900 words)
- University degree (simple copy)
- Proof of a qualified professional practical work experience after the completion of first university degree (generally one year)
- Proof of foreign language competencies, in particular English (can be formal- certificates- or informal by e.g. former teachers, confirmation of study or work abroad in an English speaking country)
Attention: If you have obtained your first university degree from a higher education institution outside of Germany, you will have to upload a copy of the degree via UniAssist- we will inform you as soon as the MACR will be visible in the portal. Please do send a scan of your degree already no per e-mail as well.
Information on the study program can also be found on the following website:
www.fh-potsdam.de > Studieren > Sozialwesen > M.A. Childhood Studies and Children’s Rights