We contribute to teaching in the MSc Data Science, the MSc Social, Cognitive, and Affective Neuroscience and the BSc Psychology and MSc Psychology programs at Freie Universität Berlin. Together with the QUEST Center at the Berlin Institute of Health and the University of Oxford, we established the Berlin | Oxford Summer School on Open Research.
Our teaching content is available via the links below.
- Machine learning for neuroimaging
- Statistics for Data Science
- GLM-based fMRI data analysis
- Neurocognitive methods | EEG
- Neurocognitive methods | fMRI
- Variational inference
- Biophysical models for fMRI
- Theories of human decision making
- The general linear model for fMRI
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Fourier analysis
- Introduction to fMRI
- The general linear model
- Random field theory-based p-values
- Markov decision processes
- Introduction to EEG
- Introduction to Matlab programming
- Introduction to SPM programming
- Transparent science
Our teaching is evaluated regularly.