Our lab is teaching in modules Personality Psychology and Diagnostic Techniques.
Degree theses supervised by the working area are usually integrated into current research projects. Both personality psychological and diagnostic topics are possible.
Examples of topics are:
- Development and validation of a short intelligence test
- The role of beliefs in personality psychology
- The development of personality at the transition from school to work
- The development of a domain-specific test to detect greed
- Neuronal correlates of personality (EEG)