Objectives / Competences to be acquired
The Public Health - Psychosocial Prevention and Health Promotion program aims at an enhancement of the efficiency and effectiveness of local health services. To achieve this, our program will provide students with proficiency in research and application of:
- Advancement of health status in the general population,
- Health Promotion and Prevention,
- Improvement of Quality of Life in Public Health,
- Evaluation of health care interventions,
- Quality management in health care systems.