Prof. Dr. Gordana Jovanovic
Department of Education and Psychology
Division of Qualitative Social and Education Research
Gordana Jovanovic is a professor at the Dept. of Psychology at the philosophical faculty at the University of Belgrade.
As an Alexander von Humboldt fellow she joined the division of Qualitative Social and Education Research now for the next three months.
- introduction to qualitative research
- qualitative research
- historical introduction to psychology
- psychology of art and history
- psychological schools
- general psychology (for Philosophy students)
Prof. Dr. Gordana Jovanovic was granted a Humboldt-Fellowship for different research projects in several german universities:
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main 1984-1985 and 1989
- Freie Universität Berlin 2003
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin in 2013 and 2014
- Freie Universität Berlin November 2016 - January 2017
Now she joined the Free University as an Alexander von Humboldt fellow again.
During her stay in Berlin, she is dedicated to Wilhelm Wundt's epistemological and methodological concepts and their significance for Qualitative Research. The title of her project is „Diskursive Kontexte der Entwicklung und Rezeption von Wundts geisteswissenschaftlicher und Völkerpsychologie“.
The aim of the project is to research the discourses of social-theoretical and epistemology in the last decade of the 19th century and the first decade of the 20th century. As well the development of Wundts humanitarian scienes and ethnic psychology as the reception embossed.