Prof. Dr. Gordana Jovanovic
Gordana Jovanovic is a professor at the Dept. of Psychology at the philosophical faculty at the University of Belgrade.
As an Alexander von Humboldt fellow she joined the division of Qualitative Social and Education Research now for the next three months.
- Einführung in die qualitative Forschung
- Qualitative Forschung
- Historische Einführung in die Psychologie
- Kultur-historische Psychologie
- Psychologische Schulen
- Allgemeine Psychologie (for Philosophy students)
Prof. Dr. Gordana Jovanovic was granted a Humboldt-Fellowship for different research projects in several german universities:
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe- Universität Frankfurt am Main 1984-1985 and 1989
- Freie Universität Berlin 2003
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin in 2013 and 2014
Now she joined the Free University as an Alexander von Humboldt fellow again (November 2016 - January 2017).
During her stay in Berlin, she is dedicated to Wilhelm Wundt's epistemological and methodological concepts and their significance for Qualitative Research. The title of her project is “WUNDTS VERGESSENES ERBE UND NEUE ANSÄTZE IN DER PSYCHOLOGIE”.
The aim of the project is to contribute and to plead for a critical reflection on the history of psychology due to the exploration of the forgotten heritage of Wundt on interpretation teaching to strengthen the historical legitimacy of the qualitative approach in psychology.