Springe direkt zu Inhalt

What kind of working experience do I need to have to apply?

With your application you need to prove your working experience. You need to have worked for at least one year after finishing your undergraduate degree (B.A. or similar). Your working experience should fit our master program: e.g. child and youth work, education, social services, health, law, media, international development cooperation or similar areas.

When submitting proof of your working experience, you do not need to be in a permanent position. We also accept internships, voluntary services and community services. Please be advised that you have to prove your working experience (contract of employment, letter of reference or other proof by your employer or similar) with information on your hours of work. 

In case you are a freelancer, please have your working experience proved by a third party (fiscal authorities, invoices etc.).