Springe direkt zu Inhalt

What subject must I have studied to be eligible for the MACR?

The MA in Childhood Studies and Children's Rights is directed to everybody interested in working in the field of children's rights and in particular to:

- Graduates of social sciences, law, education, social work and graduates of other disciplines with first professional expereinces in working with and for children and/or young people.

- Professionals in governmental and non-governemntal institutions and organisations in the field of youth work, education, social services, health and law with a first academic degree (BA, equivalent or higher).