Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Who can I contact for psychological or social support?

If you wish to receive personal consultancy, please have a look at the following links. They might be helpful:



Social Counseling

Beratung für Studierende mit Behinderung und chronischer Erkrankung (website only in German)

Students with Children

BAföG, Elterngeld, Kindergeld etc. (website only in German)

ISFU - International students at FU


If you have any questions concerning the study program or your personal studies within the program, do not hesitate to contact the coordination team.