Early natural scientific education: The context between the expertise of pedagogic professionals, the initiation and quality of natural scientific learn-opportunities and the motivation of the infant
This project is being continued at the University of Bamberg.
The projects NaQua and NaQua-K research the effects of skilled pedagogic professionals and the transfer into natural learn-opportunities on the motivation and gained natural knowledge of kids.
This research want to improve a better understanding of these connections and to develop practical ideas for the enhancements in natural education in early childhood establishments
- NaQua: Quality of natural education in daycare: influencing factors of skilled professionals and the institution.
- NaQua-K: Early natural motivation to learn: The impact of quality and quantity in natural educational learn-opportunities in daycare.
- NaQua: Prof. Dr. Yvonne Anders & Prof. Dr. Mirjam Steffensky
- NaQua-K: Dr. Elisa Oppermann
- NaQua: 05/2019 – 04/2022
- NaQua-K: 02/2020 – 01/2023
NaQua and NaQua-K are funded by the DFG.