The Division of Health Psychology at the Freie Universität Berlin
- Stress, Coping and Social Resources,
- Health Behaviors and Cognitions,
- Illness Behavior and Coping,
- Risk Perception and Communication,
- Health Promotion and Evaluation of Interventions,
- Lifespan Development and Health.
A current collaboration between the Division of Health Psychology at the Freie Universität Berlin as part of the former Focus Area DynAge with the Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Department of Developmental Psychology and other institutions is the multicenter collaboration „Socioemotional Development and Health“. The agenda of the collaboration can be viewed here.