Third-party funded projects
- BMBF-funded project "Evaluation of a training programme to promote the parenting skills of mothers with borderline personality disorder - ProChild" (contact persons: Charlotte Rosenbach and Jana Zitzmann)
- BMBF-funded joint project I-REACH: "Effectiveness of transdiagnostic psychotherapy in an online-based versus face-to-face setting for Arabic-speaking refugees" (Contact: Christina Wirz)
- BUA-funded project: Parenthood in Corona Times - cooperation project between Charité Universitätsmedizin and Freie Universtität Berlin (contact persons: Lara Egelke and Babette Renneberg)
- BUA-funded project on stress and relaxation behaviour in everyday life with a focus on loneliness (SEA) (contact person: Stephan Heinzel)
- DFG project: Psychotherapy for social anxiety disorder and changes in neuronal activity (PANDA) (contact: Stephan Heinzel and Babette Renneberg)
- DFG project on the relationship between cognitive control and emotion regulation (contact persons: Ulrike Zetsche, Lars Schulze and Julian Bohländer)
- DFG project on neurobiological mechanisms of cognitive training in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder (COPE) (contact: Stephan Heinzel)
- DFG project on neurobiological mechanisms of multi-tasking training in elderly persons (DFG project within a DFG priority programme on "Multi-Tasking"; contact: Stephan Heinzel)
- DFG project on Neurobiological Mechanisms of Sport and Psychotherapy in Depression (SPeED) (contact: Stephan Heinzel)
- G-BA-funded project on sports therapy for depression (STEP.DE) (contact: Stephan Heinzel)
- SmartMOMS project - Improving the care of mothers with postpartum depression through E-Mental Health (contact person: Daria Dähn)
An overview of selected completed externally funded projects can be found here.
A list of publications of the research area of the last five years can be found here.