Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Do I have to have work experience in the pedagogical sector?

Yes, work experience after the completion of a course of study is a condition for the admission. Especially if your first degree is not from a pedagogical area, practical experience in this field is vital as the Master Intercultural Education is a postgraduate course in educational sciences. As you will be carrying out projects in intercultural contexts, experience in this field will be extremely helpful to you.