Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Which language skills do I need and which kind of proof do I have to provide?

Languages of instruction for the Master in Intercultural Education are English and German. For this reason advanced knowledge of English and German is required for participation in the course. For all non native speakers, a German certificate from one of the institutions named on our site Prerequisites is required.