Springe direkt zu Inhalt

How do I request a researcher account in the FU-SONA system?

You can request a researcher account by sending an e-mail. Within your request please add the following information:

  • your full name
  • your university e-mail-adress
  • the devision and working group you belong to
  • the name and e-mail adress of your supervisor or your working group leader  


Each division in the section Psychology has its own SONA-contact person. Please send your request to that person:


If you can not identify your contact person please send your request to: sona@ewi-psy.fu-berlin.de


Access to FU-SONA-System: https://fu-berlin.sona-systems.com