Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I studied one of the eligible degrees, listed above. Should I fill the self-indication (also called self-disclosure) form and submit it?

No, fill the form and submit it if and only if your bachelor's program, with which you are applying, IS NOT listed as eligible. There is no added benefit if you submit the form when you do not have to.