Dipl. Psych. Luise von Keyserlingk
Luise von Keyserlingk is research associate at the Department of Educational Research and Social Systems. She is employed within the project “Reallabor RuhrFutur” and is working on her dissertation in this context.
She studied psychology in Dresden (Technische Universität Dresden) and La Serena (Universidad de La Serena, Chile). During her studies she focused on educational psychology and while still a student she worked on the design and implementation of microteaching-classes for student teachers at the Technische Universität Dresden. In La Serena she engaged in research on language schools, which are established in Chile based on the Decree 1000, with the aim to support children with Specific Language Impairment (SLI).
- “Reallabor RuhrFutur”, reference: A 16015
- Competence-oriented teacher education
- Methods of qualitative and quantitative research
- Höppner, C., v. Keyserlingk, L., Körndle, H. & Proske, A. (2015). Eine Brücke zwischen Theorie und Praxis in der Lehrerausbildung – Microteaching als praxisnahes Lehrkonzept. Report Psychologie.
- v. Keyserlingk, L., Castro, P. & Carrasco, J. (2013). Professionals of language schools in Chile about specific language impairment. Revista CEFAC 15 (4). 873 -883.