We are looking for two student research assistants
The Biological Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience at the FU Berlin invites applications for two student research assistants (m/f/d).
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. This is a fixed-term contract (40h/month), running until 30.04.2023. Our lab aims to understand the neural and behavioral correlates of perceptual decision-making, reward-based decisions, and decision-making in a social context using neuroscientific (EEG, fMRI), psychological, behavioral, and computational methods.
- Assist with design and implementation of psychological and
neuroscientific studies. Help with the acquisition and analysis of
- General organization and assistance within the research projects.
- You are a current student of psychology, cognitive sciences,
bioinformatics, medicine, or similar discipline.
- You are interested in finding out more about this exciting field of
- You are reliable, flexible, have good organizational skills, and enjoy
working as part of a team.
- You have experience in conducting psychological studies.
We are an international, highly interdisciplinary team working on exciting research projects. The working language is English, but as you will potentially be working with children and older adults, knowledge of German is essential (C1).
Contact: Please send your detailed application with the reference code 12-122/2021 (letter of motivation, CV, certificates, and confirmation of current enrolment in a course of study) by 25.10.2021 via E-Mail to email@example.com.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact: Dr. Julia Rodriguez Buritica, Scientific Researcher, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org