Springe direkt zu Inhalt


  • How do I fill in my Learning Agreement if neither the future course catalogue nor the general prospect of courses are published yet?
    In this case just fill in the areas of study you want to take courses in. Our course catalogue and the archiv of the course catalogue  will give you a rough idea about how next semester's courses will be shaped.
    As soon as the course catalogue is published and you signed in your actual courses you fill the form Changes of Learning Agreement (the second page of the document) and send it, together with your old Learning Agreement, to your home university.

  • How can I get my Transcript of Records at the end of my stay?
    To receive a Transcript of Records at the end of your Erasmus exchange please contact Ms. Herzog-Thamm by mail. She will send you a form. Please complete this form and send it back by mail together with all your course certificates ("Scheine") you received during your Erasmus studies.You need a certificate in case you didn’t complete a module in Campus Management. Ms. Herzog-Thamm will now prepare your Transcript of Records and send it to you via post.

    Note: Please forward the complete documents otherwise you cannot get your Transcript of Records.