Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Not all of my services are registered in Campus Management. Who do I contact?

If not all ratings have been entered for you, then please contact the corresponding lecturers of the respective event and request the CM entries.

Write an email and mention your complete first name, last name and matriculation number (also in the subject line), then your wish. Don't forget to provide all the following information:

  • the semester in question
  • the event number
  • the name of the event
  • the lecturer

The examination office cannot make these entries.

If you have failed to register for an event in CM, but have completed it and would now like to have your performance recognized, please contact the examination office. You cannot subsequently register lecturers in CM.