Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I need a transcript of records what do I do?

You can get a performance overview / a transcript of records (ToR) issued by the examination office. This includes all services documented in the campus management system (CM).

If not all ratings have been entered for you, then please contact the corresponding lecturers of the respective event and request the Campus Management entries.

Write an email and mention your complete first name, last name and matriculation number (also in the subject line), then your wish. Don't forget to provide all the following information:

  • the semester in question
  • the event number
  • the name of the event
  • the lecturer

The examination office cannot make these entries.