Springe direkt zu Inhalt

How can I check the recognition of my Non-German/Non-European degree?

"You can check the recognition of your university using the information portal "anabin" of the Central Office for Foreign Education (ZAB). This is also where you can find out if your degree is equivalent to a German bachelor degree." (source: uni-assist.de) Your degree must be equivalent to a [3-year] German bachelor degree [typically 180 ECTS]. This involves the following criteria, among others: The initial degree must be attained at a university which is recognised (accredited) according to the laws of the country in question. Some countries also require the course of study itself to be accredited." (adapted from uni-assist.de, text within square brackets are not from the original paragraph)

Please visit the respective page on uni-assist and find the MCNB Access Charter on the pages of the examination office.