Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Do I need language certificate if the language of instruction of my bachelor's education was English?

No, you do not need to provide a language certificate (such as IELTS or TOEFL).

Your BSc certificate or the TOR need to make it explicit that your BSc program was in English! To avoid any problems in the application procedures, please upload the corresponding document (TOR or BSc certificate) as Proof of Language Document and clearly mark (highlight) where it says that the program was taught in English.