Springe direkt zu Inhalt

How do I request a researcher account in the FU-SONA system?

You can request a researcher account by sending an E-Mail to sona@ewi-psy.fu-berlin.de. Please describe briefly your concern with the EMail subject “Researcher Account Request”.

Within your request please add the following information:

  • your full name
  • your university e-mail-adress
  • the division and working group you belong to
  • the name and e-mail address of your supervisor or your working group leader here at FU-Berlin


(Link to FU-SONA-System: https://fu-berlin.sona-systems.com)